Okay guys heres the situation. My car was running fine yesterday until I hit a piece of concrete that I couldn't avoid in the road. Now my car won't start. Specifics being that it will ding that the key is in but when you turn it to the on position it dies of and has nearly no power, ie. the normal engine lights/seatbelt and others are dim. I am thinking that I have a grounding issue somewhere as after disconnecting the battery terminals and replacing what I thought was the problem, the ignition switch, I went to reconnect the terminals and had zero spark. By spark I mean that little spark you see when you first put your positive battery terminal on. Can anyone give me relative insight into where a possible ground fault might be on the front left quarter of my car. I've already checked the obvious head and transmission grounds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.