Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently put some new tails in, and now in one of them i have moisture that builds up. everytime i get a car wash i have to empty it and its annoying. i was told that they need to be vented, the air will take the moisture away, but i cant find where its getting in does anyone know how to solve my problem??

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what kind of lights did you get??????

maybe the seal on the outer plastic is back and you gotta take it apart and redue it

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frodubious said:
theyre some euros.
yeah those are known to leak alot

best bet for them is to take them apart and reseal the parts together and then try to make sure there is a good seal inbetween the car and the lights also
other then that you can put your stock lights back on and those probly wont leak

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya im just gonna wash it by hand from now on, plus ive become somewhat of an expert using a hairdryer to get the moisture out.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frodubious said:
ya im just gonna wash it by hand from now on, plus ive become somewhat of an expert using a hairdryer to get the moisture out.
that nice you can use the hairdryer perfect on it but you still gonna have that problem for awhile
the best thing is to still take them apart and make sure they are sealed then you will never worry about the hairdryer and your girl wont be looking for it

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya you are right, more work now equals less work later, plus i csn keep doing the drive through wash thing. ya, im lazy.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, too late. and i paid for em, so im gonna use em

1 - 9 of 9 Posts