Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k i have about $1000-1500 for my budget build. mainly wanna do my bottom end so i can get better #'s. i currently have a Td04H but i am upgrading to a T3 with .42 int .48 exht. and external wastegate. just looking for so recomendations on parts and prices for them. i have a Y8 block sitting there ready to build...

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
Eagles/ Vitaras/ACLs/generic gasket kit/bore & hone block/balance & polish crank/ DIY "higher" flow oil pump/OEM Y8 HG/ and that'll get you started...

^The above for around $800 sounds like plan! Hey wait, that's my build...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Then piece together the turbo kit and get some management and you will have a solid set-up.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Eagles/ Vitaras/ACLs/generic gasket kit/bore & hone block/balance & polish crank/ DIY "higher" flow oil pump/OEM Y8 HG/ and that'll get you started...

^The above for around $800 sounds like plan! Hey wait, that's my build...
Sounds like my build to should be done by May. You should post some info about the DIY "higher" flow oil pump. Good luck on spending your money.

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
Sounds like my build to should be done by May. You should post some info about the DIY "higher" flow oil pump. Good luck on spending your money.
I was talking about the Endyne (sp) mods that you can do help the oil flow better. Shim and port the oil passage way... Someone care to post a link to it for him?

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
k i have about $1000-1500 for my budget build. mainly wanna do my bottom end so i can get better #'s. i currently have a Td04H but i am upgrading to a T3 with .42 int .48 exht. and external wastegate. just looking for so recomendations on parts and prices for them. i have a Y8 block sitting there ready to build...
I'd get a bigger turbo with a built motor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts