Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my goal is to reach 14's so here is what i have so far...

94 ex coupe
gutted interior only driver,pass seat and dash
d16z6
ex 5 speed tranny
aem fuel rail
2.5" straight pipe
4-2-1 header
custom CAI
no ac pulley

how far off am i from reaching a 14?

im planning on going with crower stage 2 cam,crower titanium springs and retainers, and having the head ported and polished

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
hi comp pistons w/ your above plans...you should get there

Reactions: Hellhatch

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Are you serious, I think there is about a dozen threads on how to get into the 14's on this site. You should search before you post, and only make 1 thread...

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
which ones?? i have no clue...keep asking someone will answer...that's all i had. figured someone else would chime in...guess not

just search here for peoples set ups...search is your friend. most people will post up there times in there threads...just start there...then ask the particular questions

PFC Lewy

·
Registered
177 Posts
You started with lightening your car, which is the right thing to do. You can spend alot of money on N/A mods and still not break 14's. The easiest way would be to get a NOS fogger kit. A 50 hp shot would get you there and you'll not do any damage to your motor and keep all the drivability. A new kit will cost you less than $650.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You started with lightening your car, which is the right thing to do. You can spend alot of money on N/A mods and still not break 14's. The easiest way would be to get a NOS fogger kit. A 50 hp shot would get you there and you'll not do any damage to your motor and keep all the drivability. A new kit will cost you less than $650.
for less than $400 more you can boost it; should easily get in ther 14's, have power all the time, and not have to pay to fill up the bottle... and you get the cool BOV sound :TU:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
serious covertable, fur shur... i wonder if he's going to drop in a stereo system for flossing on the weekends? lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts