Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know this is not the spot for this but i dont know where else to go.
now i gots a z6 in my bubble.
because this vehicle is my only source of transportation . i would like to build a z6 wether it be a all motor or all boost. but because of the only source of transportation i cant.
i would like to find a place that can sell a z6 long block so i can build that spare block to my liking. without rushing . i really want to build a z6 so like i said if i go all motor im talkin a lil over bore. pistons rods the whole 9.
and if boost i want to do the same thing.
let me know where i can find a joint for my project

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
best thing to do is just keep a eye open in the for sale section. find a block from someone and build it how u want! now if your going for reliablitiy and its gonna be your DD id say go all motor! now it wont be all THAT fast but its better then stock. with Intake,header,exhaust, exedy stage 1 organic clutch and 8lb flywheel i ran a 14.7 in my bubble. you could easily hit 13's if you build it but as far as hitting low 13's/12s N/A is gonna be hard. espec if your car is gonna be dailty driven status (full interior no major weight reduction)

·
Registered
93 celica
323 Posts
go to the junkyard and get a motor and then build it piece by piece in steps... like get the block done, then the head, etc etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts