Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright im posting again about my 1990 civic Dx HB alright i put on a header last weekend 4-2-1 header and now im trying to find a place to install and sell me a catback exhaust so far i got the header i got platinum plus wires and plugs got the cold air intake and now trying to figure out my next move i got about $400 to spend on this weekends part and trying to see what the next things are that i schould get for it. also does anyone know the reliablity of the turbos on Ebay i dont want to change a thing on this motor other than performance parts want it to be unique anyways leave me some feed back thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
if you got a header and you want to go turbo then you are going to have to toss the header that was just installed.

As for catbacks i would go with a name brand exhaust, like greddy or apexi.

the reliablity of the turbos on ebay i dont know about never had one

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

cool thanks man i just wanted to throw it on and see if i wanted to go natural and now im changing my mind so its cool my lil bro is about to but a CRX 91 so i will give them to him for his project

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
your best bet is to set a goal and a budget and start from there otherwise you can end up spending way too much to get only partly what you wanted.

·
Registered
438 Posts
you can always go with nitrous. within your budget and lots of bang for the buck.

no pun intended.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
yes you could go with n2o if you use it properly and it is installed correctly otherwise you will be getting lots of bang but not the good kind....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks guys so how do i go about doing the mpfi swap dont know what to do to accomplish that kinda new to doing major work on cars.
Using the search button and buying yourself a quality set of tools and service manual.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts