Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
looks like a 14b or smaller off of a mitsubishi, the wastegate is blocked off, so you might have to pick up some steel plate and bore yourself a flange for it, it would probably be cheaper that way anyways, finding a downpipe to fit that is not looking too good, lol, time to learn how to fab!

·
Registered
461 Posts
That's a TD05-12a, it's from a Mitsubishi Starion. The wastegate is made like that, it's not blocked off. Go to Autozone and pick up "Header Reducers", they're $10 and i believe you need 2.5", it bolts straight to that. It's also the same as an internally gated T3.

Be careful running that turbo, i tried running the same one and because the neck is so long, i had trouble getting the oil drain low enough.

·
Registered
314 Posts
that turbo is a baby! XD so small have you checked it for play, from looking at the compressor wheel, looks like crap was hitting the blades, they look damaged.

if it is in good shape, that turbo is gonna spool fast as hell, and its gonna whine like no other thats for sure.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Should be able to skim 13s with it, pulled pretty nice on my car with 12psi and the power didn't drop high in the RPMs surprizingly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts