Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,816 Posts
Starting from right to left (other folks chime in, feel free to call BS on anything I might say incorrect)

3 - Is a connector that connects to something near or on the HVAC box, cant remember exactly what this is. I despise HVAC on all my cars, so I've lost frame of reference lol.

27 - Splice pack?

8 - MAP sensor

9 - Intake Air Temperature sensor with sensor still connected (the sensor body pushes through a grommet found in the air filter box on the Z4)

10 - Injector #1

11 - Injector #2

12 - Injector #3

13 - Injector #4

14 - Idle Air Control Valve

15 - TPS Sensor

16 and 17 - Junction connectors for power/ground/other common things, leave these alone, they just "hang out". The "end cap plugs" installed into these connectors are bridges that join/connect other wires in the harness. If you take one apart and pop a plug out, you'll see what I mean.

18 - EVAP Purge solenoid

19 - Thermostat ground? Is this an eyelet with a bunch of black wires leading to it. If so, this is a primary source of ground for many important components, and usually attaches to a bolt near or on the thermostat housing.

21 - Starter solenoid female spade connector

22 - O2 sensor (not sure if upstream or downstream, but harness length when installed to engine will determine which sensor it goes to)

23 - Instrument Cluster Coolant Temp sensor

24 - Engine ECU Coolant Temp sensor

26 - O2 sensor (not sure if upstream or downstream, but harness length when installed to engine will determine which sensor it goes to)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts