Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure where to put this. mods feel free to move to appropriate area..

im planning to make the sinktrap/elephant manifold using the stock headers. instead of using the stock downpipe and cutting the flange off, i wanted to find an already cut out flange to save me time but can't seem to find any.

if anyone has any idea where to find one, send me a link please

heres the flange im taking about. this is just the gasket btw

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
hacking up a ebay header would be your cheapest bet

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i been searching through craigslist and found some potential parts.

i also looked up on weirtech but website didnt list the flange i've been looking for. i'll probably email him directly to see what they can do for me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was also planning to go that route too but i still have to source some scrap metal that may or may not be straight. then i gotta do the work and cut it out and cut out the holes. seems a little too much work for it.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i was also planning to go that route too but i still have to source some scrap metal that may or may not be straight. then i gotta do the work and cut it out and cut out the holes. seems a little too much work for it.
Telling u ebay headers and an angle grind. Takes 5 mins to cut it off.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I dont mind a little work for money... how much you looking to spend?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
um not really anything lol. im fully capable of doing the required tasks. but why work harder than you have to if you dont have to, ya know?

Telling u ebay headers and an angle grind. Takes 5 mins to cut it off.
yea i've done it before with a stock headers. i dont mind going that route but if i can find the flange, why not?

emailed aaron at weirtech and i'll see what he says.

Thanks all

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
um not really anything lol. im fully capable of doing the required tasks. but why work harder than you have to if you dont have to, ya know?

emailed aaron at weirtech and i'll see what he says.

Thanks all
Lol... I dont get it. Maybe weirtech will do it for free.

I dont build my own stuff because I cant afford to buy it. I build it because I can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts