Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i lost 2 counter weights in the rocker arm assembly... it looks like a battery 4 a watch or laser pointer... honda said they only sell it as a complete rockerassembly...

wut do i do?

need 2 4 a d16y8....

can i use one from another head?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
got a pic? I may be able to help.

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
5,467 Posts
i lost 2 counter weights in the rocker arm assembly... it looks like a battery 4 a watch or laser pointer... honda said they only sell it as a complete rockerassembly...

wut do i do?

need 2 4 a d16y8....

can i use one from another head?
HELP ME PLZ!! i dont kno wut to do!
nah no pics right now.. im @ skewl...
looks like you need to stay in school, maybe you can spell what you need

i swear i have seen this retarded style typing from a recently banned member.....

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I have two spare heads a Y7 and B7 if you need something off of those (if they'll work) lmk.

·
Registered
276 Posts
you go to the junkyard and get them or find someone with a spare head.thats about your only solution to the problem at hand. or you could go to a local machine head shop and i dont see why they wouldn't have any./

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i am about 2, i just dont want 2 buy an entire head 4 2 small ass counterweights..

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, i guesse so.. im not really sure.. they look like lil batteries 4 a laser pointer or a watch.. short polished cylinders

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
AKA the lost motion assemblies?
LMA's aren't exactly small like those batteries he's describing...and they're located on top of the rockers.

I bought mine from someone local(yea, I had lost mine too), I can check to see if he still has some spare parts from his Z6.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AKA the lost motion assemblies?
:hammer:

didn't i say not the lma's??

LMA's aren't exactly small like those batteries he's describing...and they're located on top of the rockers.

I bought mine from someone local(yea, I had lost mine too), I can check to see if he still has some spare parts from his Z6.
thnx ne help i can get is better than none.. just pm me as soon as u can.. if u get it or not.. thnx

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
where i circled is where the counter weights are.. i dont think they are in every one but i kno thats where they slip into

1 - 20 of 44 Posts