Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,
Im currently putting together a home made turbo kit for my D15B. I have a TD04 turbo,a RB25 skyline intercooler and BOV, Boost gauge, Turbo timer.

Iam a little bit confused on what management to get. A guy is offering me a hondata s100 he said it would work good for the engine. He said it will retard the ignition and remap the fuel curve.
Is this a good system to go with (Hondata S100) it cost $307.00 US dollars

Another question, some friends of mine told me some honda engines injectors could work on the D15B for small boost (7PSI) like the F20 and H22 injectors. Can someone shine some light on the subject?
Can i use these injectors for the 7PSI?
How much CC's does the F20 and H22 push..????

·
Registered
48 Posts
theyu dont make a hondata s100 or 200 anymore they only make s300 and kpros because they are far more superior.
I recommend the s300 it runs for 500 or so. But if u wanna go cheaper go with a neptune system.
The other option besides piggyback is standalone. If u go that ruit id go motec or aem.
aem systems run about 1000

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
The S100 is the most basic of the Hondata units. It will allow someone to tune your fuel and ignition curves. It is not upgradable and doesn't support datalogging. If the guy who's going to tune your car wants to use a Hondata unit, you may have to go with it. I would consider the current S300 unit. Of course it's also more expensive.

There's not too many reasons you would need to use a stand alone on a Honda. The stock ECU can be socketed and use a rewritable chip. Then using one of numerous ROM editors you can reprogram almost all of the motors parameters. Neptune is one approach, but there are numerous others too. The choices available also depend on what OBD you car is. Hondata is OBD1, so you probably are too.

You can always check out pgnfi.org's Wiki for more info on chipping Honda ECUs:

http://www.getglitched.com/pgmfiwiki/www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Library/WebHome.html

·
Registered
Honda Civic
599 Posts
Good day,
Im currently putting together a home made turbo kit for my D15B. I have a TD04 turbo,a RB25 skyline intercooler and BOV, Boost gauge, Turbo timer.

Iam a little bit confused on what management to get. A guy is offering me a hondata s100 he said it would work good for the engine. He said it will retard the ignition and remap the fuel curve.
Is this a good system to go with (Hondata S100) it cost $307.00 US dollars

Another question, some friends of mine told me some honda engines injectors could work on the D15B for small boost (7PSI) like the F20 and H22 injectors. Can someone shine some light on the subject?
Can i use these injectors for the 7PSI?
How much CC's does the F20 and H22 push..????
(Hondata S100) it cost $307.00 wtf that way too much

i got my s100 for $175.00
http://shopping.lightningmotorsports.com/customer/product.php?productid=1892&cat=75&page=2

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts