Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently put a d16z6 in my VX. and it will not crank. its just has a continuous clicking noise when i turn the key. battery good. new starter,new fuel pump and relay. and everything seem to be hooked up right. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? or ideal of what it might be!?!!?

·
Registered
166 Posts
if it's not cranking i would guess the starter.

also, if it's an auto, i know that it wont crank if it isn't in park or neutral.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Now I wonder, I have a civic EX and all the sudden the car wont start. I can hear a funny noice that sound it like the starter, it sounds like a really continues noice kind like a machine gun, the type of sound the car makes when the battery is going dead, but is NOT the battery, Battery brand new, and car is not showing sings of battery going dead. But when I get closer kind of find out where the noice is coming it sounds like is coming from the ABS system, but it could be the started but not sure. My wife told me that she was in her way to pick up our girl in school. She park the car and while the car was on and in parking it started to make a click noice, she put it in Drive then in neutral and it didn't make the noice. she drove the car around here and there but it didn' make the noice again. She park the car in front of the house and now it wont start,crank. Battery seems strong, all accesories working ect is just that machine gun type of noice again. I really hope is the starter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts