Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used s100 and stupidly didn't ask the seller if it was a turbo unit, or a NA. Turns out it's a turbo unit, and I needed a NA, so my hondata noob question is, can I use this turbo s100 in a NA application, or can the s100 be converted to run NA?

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
you can still use it chris it just gives you options for boost which you dont have to use. and get your shit tuned at churches since he does flate rate tune on hondata.

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's what I was hoping to hear, I just didn't know if the boost mode would always be on or if you could turn it off...sweet, thanks guys! I was getting ready to put that sob up for sale on here too....LMAO but I actually would've kept it, cuz we all know we all go turbo sooner or later....lol

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
that's what I was hoping to hear, I just didn't know if the boost mode would always be on or if you could turn it off...sweet, thanks guys! I was getting ready to put that sob up for sale on here too....LMAO but I actually would've kept it, cuz we all know we all go turbo sooner or later....lol
if you go turbo ill kill you chris lol j/k

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts