Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
00 civic
371 Posts
you must have 65 post to see the f.s. section....ps the mods will lock this thread

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i foresee you getting out of the D-game really soon, junior. sooner than you think.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
yea I know they will lock it but if you know any one that might want anything let me know and I am planing to d a 4g63 swap into my 92hb I alredy got a 97civic with a jdm type-r swap. Just trying to get rid of some d parts and looking to do something more fun. LOL
they'll do more than lock it scooter. i am truly amazed at your attempts. even after 2 warnings, you still dont heed the inevitable & still try to peddle your wares. trust me when i say this. nobody will buy from a n00b no matter how sweet you make your deals because we dont even know you from a hole in the wall... this WILL NOT work out in your favor. edit you post & gracefully bow out if you'd rather not be a member here.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
if you want to sell something right away go to ebay or craigslist. complaining about not being able to sell something will just get your postcount and rep knocked back down to zero.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
if you want to sell something right away go to ebay or craigslist. complaining about not being able to sell something will just get your postcount and rep knocked back down to zero.
just face it drunkin, he WANTS to be banned. i reported the shit.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
maybe a 2 week ban if he has a bad attitude.
but his post count will be knocked back down for bullshit threads.
if he has a good attitude, and with a bit of patience he might be okay.
2 warnings is pretty bad though.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
rules are here for a reason. you need to chill for awhile and build a good rep.
64 posts are here to weed out the spammers, and scammers. rep meter helps too

·
Registered
181 Posts
Why did you have to reported me??? All I am asking if any one might know any one that need any thing that's all. I am trying to help ppl out if they need any parts that I dont need any more.:hammer:
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts