Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Civic EX
0 Posts
Hello my name is Nicholas. I currwntly have a 1998 Civic EX with the d16y8 motor. I am in the market for a manual transmission for the car since my current one is no longer functioning. *slo edit*. Also if anyone has any idea of where I could purchase one I would vert much appreciate it. I am not having much luck locating one and I would like to get my car back on the road as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,
Nicholas

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
dude, I was going to let this thread slide but c'mon now, read the rules. you haven't been here long enough nor do you have the access to the proper area. the other thread was deleted as it was in the wrong forum, I should delete this one and tell you to keep it to the pm's......

·
Registered
1998 Civic EX
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry

I did not see anything about any rules nor did I know that I had to have access to make a post. I apoloize that I can not read minds and that I also did not know all of the rules automatically. I was just looking for some help/guidance on an issue that I am having.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
So that's why I could reply to his PM....

Also Will, this forum is DEAD....we should have relaxed the 65 posts requirement a year or more ago.

The forum is in hospice care...just barely still kicking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts