Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to d-series and to hondas. Bought a rsx base for dd and love it. Now I started a project with a 94 ex. Bought an ek9 rear disc brakes for 5 lug conversion. Will the lca be the only thing different? Bought crv spindle for the front. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have read many of the post on poor man five lug conversion. That is why I bought the ek9 type r rear conversion. Its not the itr like you commonly see. Came with the stock lca and that is the only thing that seems different. Looking forward to this build. Got insane axle so I can keep the d16z6.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Came with h&r. Very little drop. Want to build lowering bracket for front and lowering lca for back once I see how it rides. Not sure if I go eibach.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
St used to make lowering brackets and lca years ago. Want a tight suspension and best center of gravity. Will test with spring strut setup and lower to equal front to back weight. Open to opinion on best spring strut setup. Thinking eibach sport with tokico adjustable struts.

·
Registered
844 Posts
. I Want a tight suspension . Open to opinion on best spring strut setup. Thinking eibach sport with tokico adjustable struts.
well a 25mm solid front bar will leave with the desired tight feeling for sure. good luck with that cause I dont know if I could make it work with how I drive corner exit
I have blown a few tokico blues several years ago and wont buy another set. KYB dont like to much drop but even they will last longer and offer a better feel IMO. koni is a more realistic alternative but its 1050 on your door step ready to bolt on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts