Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

Thought I would introduce myself. Excuse the name, its one I had when I first started posting on forums in the 90's and it kinda stuck. Real name is Matt so that'll do. I am an aging 40yo car/mod enthusiast living in Norfolk. Getting on a bit but now in a bit of a better position to get back into it. Latest toy is a 2000 EK 1.4 which I am going to gently play with. Current plans include suspension, interior, exhaust. Can't see the point in doing an intake mod apart from the noise, but that's a possibility, maybe an AEM V2.

Other than car stuff, I have kids, dogs, wife. Spend my time mucking about with them, flying RC planes, playing on the xbox etc.

I'll no doubt barrage the forum with ignorant and stupid questions, but it seems a reasonably friendly place.

So that's me in the proverbial nutshell.

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Welcome to DSO post a few pictures of the car.
Everyone here likes pictures.
Ask away on anything you cant find in a search or if what you find isn't clear to you.

·
Premium Member
S
30 Posts
I was thinking Norfolk, Virginia until I saw the pic. This is a great place for info. It's died off a bit, but there are still quite a few knowledgeable people that pop on here often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts