Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My names Tom,
Joined here after getting my EG4 Civic, bought it off an old lady that lived near me, she's been the only owner from new and the car only has 24k miles on it, im looking at changing nhing a few things one being the engine as i can include it in my university degree disstertation/major project and possibly look at turboing it aswel.

Now, i know the D15b2 isn't the best engine to turbo from what I've heard, so my thought were to swap the head for a z6 off the d16z6 obviously in turn do the whole dpfi to mpfi swap? I can imagine its been done, but not yet seen a write up on a z6 head onto a d15b2 block in particular.

I have considered just swapping the engine out for a d16, and have considered a B but that will be stupid money the moment. The reason i wanted to keep the D15 bottom end is the fact its only got 24k on it and from what I've read you can get much better compression than a d16?

Bassicly any help anyone has would be greatly appreciated ive already committed to it as i bought a p28 ecu yesterday 馃槀 I've read some write ups but they weren't a d15b2 so i just wanted to know if there was any massive differences I'd need to do.

Hope this post is in the right place, and thanks again in advance! 馃憤馃憤馃憤

BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I know thats my problem 馃槀 I've been considering selling it since i bought it, i just can't make my mind up, its not mint bodywork is a bit tatty but starts up first time everytime no problem, sills and arches are mint some time and effort someone would make a small fortune if they kept it for 10+ years

1 - 5 of 5 Posts