Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bA9SlmstLa8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bA9SlmstLa8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Fuckin idiot. thats all i got 2 say

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Store manager should have came up and hit her with a baseball bat, then they could have trucked her off in the ambulance. then he could have said "yeah, my cameras didnt catch anything"

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just love how the newswoman said "Hello, Capt. Obvious" on air.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Yeah, that was awful and not even creative!

BTW, slip and falls do happen. My wife slipped on a couple mags that were left on the floor/carpet @ a Blockbuster here in town. Though she should have been looking where she was going, it happened and had several doctor's visits to correct various damages to her knee...all of which were paid by BB. Never thought once to sue, not like the employees left them there; but then it's also their duty to maintain a safe shopping experience.

FYI, slip and falls (according to the BB lawyer) are very hard to prove now a-days and MOST are thrown out the court system. I can see that with surveillance systems as ww saw above.

·
Registered
98 Hatchback
571 Posts
Yeah, My mom slipped at a Kmart once. There was a spill, but there were no signs or an employee there to warn shoppers. It was right at the entrance. The employee was off getting the mop because right after she had fallen he was aready walking back with the sign and mop. She has had back problems since. She didn't sue the store though.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
and what's worse, she doesnt even fall in a believable manner, she doesnt slip, she just sort of takes a step then tumbles down head first, you can tell she didnt even slip on the oil at all...worthless bitch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts