Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

Long time reader. First time subscriber.

My car is a 1990 Honda Civic Si. It's got a delta cam 272, .030" over pg6 pistons, some mild DIY head work, stock intake, ebay header, and an innovate a/f meter and auxbox.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First question. So, years ago I put a socket and "ebay" chip in my 91 civic si PM6 ecu. I had not started the vehicle until last year. It runs great. I have done all the leg work on getting turboedit up and running. I bought a moates burn2 and I am able to read and write chips successfully. My question is when it comes to the different maps. I have burned an NG63 map to a new chip, will that work in my ECU with no additional modifiactions? I got confused when I read a post about someone putting resistors in their ecu. Thank you.

·
Registered
92dx-turbo 92cx-pimp
89 Posts
lol.
sorry i find it hilarious when people have conversations with themselves.

yeah some people replace the capacitors and resistors and remove J12 from the ecu if they plan to com with there car via the CN2 port.

once you get familiar with what your doing bookmark these pages on your pc
as they are Bin dumps for crome and whatnot make sire to check first
PGMFI.ORG - Grassroots ECU Development - Library . EcuDefinitionCodes
Xenocron PGMFI BIN Download Zone

i recommend buying SST chips from moates as ebay and other places are single time use and not re-writable unless you find a reputable chip site with a decent cost

1 - 4 of 4 Posts