Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had my si wheels on my ek it ride ruff meaning every single bump I hit is like going into a mad ass pot hole.

After I install my racing sparco ns2 wheels it feel smooth over bumps:redface:.

Could yall tell me the reason why it feel smooth with my sparco wheels comparing to si oem??

suspension spec: skunk2 integra coilover and agx adjustable setting at 3 front and 6 rear.

unce unce unceunce unce :walkman::walkman::walkman::walkman::walkman::walkman::walkman::walkman:

·
Registered
2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i
913 Posts
Also, if the offset on the new wheels is lower than the OEM ones, it will not only change where/if it rubs, but it will effectively lower your spring rate a little.

·
Registered
2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i
913 Posts
Not really. If it fixes your rubbing and is a marginally softer ride, then so be it.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
try explaining this to RC guys, whole rear pod is unsprung weight in my class.

I was half bullshitting my way thru the fight, but had the right ideas. The national champ wannabes said I was wrong.........but the champs confirmed my findings.

I just can't drive the lines they do.........dang it!

·
Registered
157 Posts
is that bad to have?

Unsprung weight means the stuff that doesn't ride on your suspension. Everyone has some amount of it. Your brakes, axles, wheels and tires are all unsprung weight because that stuff directly touches the ground through the wheels, while stuff like your frame and motor all are floating you could say on the suspension.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I was half bullshitting my way thru the fight, but had the right ideas. The national champ wannabes said I was wrong.........but the champs confirmed my findings.

rc as in radio control cars?

I love playing with those lol

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

You talking about LTO carpet track cars? I use to drive an Team associated RC-10L graphite wide chassis. Tekin 411P2 sc, w/ trinity "slot machine" stock 27 turn motor. Was a blast!

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You talking about LTO carpet track cars? I use to drive an Team associated RC-10L graphite wide chassis. Tekin 411P2 sc, w/ trinity "slot machine" stock 27 turn motor. Was a blast!
shit i used to have the team associated tc3 that is all titanium/graphite with a 8 turn motor lol.

bitch was quick on the corner,be smoking them bs gas rc.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
shit i used to have the team associated tc3 that is all titanium/graphite with a 8 turn motor lol.

bitch was quick on the corner,be smoking them bs gas rc.
Sweet, I actually still have my TC3. Running a 13T motor in it. Pretty fast. I bet an 8 turn would be crazy!

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet, I actually still have my TC3. Running a 13T motor in it. Pretty fast. I bet an 8 turn would be crazy!
but still i rather take the p2k motor that is 17turn best for track.

I sold all my tc stuff plus my bad ass hi-tech controller and nova charger for 150.:(

damn talking about rc is making me want to go buy the tc4.

you ever play with the hpi 2 speed tranny rc?
that is really really fast,once u here the click that thing is gone.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Nah, i had an HPI RS4 mini one time. I wanted to get the 2spd but sold it to get my TC3.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts