Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well I have a new job. i've been there only two month and the owner has really coe to like me(and not in the way he want to pick out curtain with me either. lol.) and he wants to put me under his wing and teach me how to heat treatment. shit I know how to bake and use an oven but a furnace which goes to 1,500-3,000*C izs a whole new ballpark for me. so i'm looking for reading material, links that I can do some serious reading. it been a very long time that I can remember the conversion from *F to *C. what brough me above the other empoyees is I do know the conversion in to mm, lbs to kilos and so forth on. so help a bro out. thanks

remo

oh footnote when you know you will be melting lead all day at work don't come to work in shorts and short sleeves. due to bubnling then exploding molting lead isn't cool. when a co-work mixes tin and lead with water in air pockets is not fucking cool, when that shit started erupting I ran like bitch, blankman had nothing me. lol.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
(9(c+32))/5 = F

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
been a few years since i used it,

try it wirh 0 should come out 32f

eeerrrr never mind im wrong lol

try googling it, im sure its something like i said

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
So can your new place of employment heat-treat things like transmission gears? What's their specialty?

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So can your new place of employment heat-treat things like transmission gears? What's their specialty?
my boss said all he know to know is what the material is made of. not think either and he can heat treat anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts