Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whys up. So i just finished my passenger side headlight harness on my ef and i dont have a motor or dash in the car lol. my dash in. So i just pluged the fuseboxes in an hoooked up the battery,headlight ground box and running light relay. As soon as i hooked up my battery the low beam on the passenger side came on without the key in the ignition. And my turn signals not working and when i turn the key to engine start (even though there is not a motor to start) my highbeam comes on. So idk wtf i did wrong. Any ideas on something im mission or why its getting instant power like that?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya thats what im thinking but everything looks good. Rado comes on when key out. High beams come on when key all the way forward my turn signal and high beam light is always on in the cluster when key is on. This is wierd shit. Any other suggestions? Anyone?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gotter figured. my ignition switch was plugged into the back of the fusebox instead of the front then continuing out the back. i just had it backwards. pretty sure they are the only two that can plugged in wrong and i did it. remember dont fuck up like i did. glad to see i didnt fuck anything up when soldering/extending. thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts