Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im gettin new headlights and was wondering if anyone knew the best headlights to have and if the people who have projectors like them and if so how is the lighting quality....sorry if this is in the wrong part

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is there anything i have to do to the one pieces to get them in......any other lighting options.....what about projectors with a hid kit is that possible?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
akkord_22 said:
is there anything i have to do to the one pieces to get them in......any other lighting options.....what about projectors with a hid kit is that possible?
I dont know what car u have but from the one piece headlights Ive seen , u get what u pay for. I guess that goes 4 anything you buy 4 your car, my tyc's are high quality,direct bolt on with no fittment issues. I personally like factory lights with jdm,or vision amber side markers. Just look around on here(showcase) and you should see some diff. styles.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Ill keep the stock ones and just add the ID kit. Then change to Amber corner lights. That would rock any ones world.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i personally hate one piece projectors
if u have an all black car u can get the regualr projectors with amber corners and that looks pretty nice but on any other color car id just get blacked out regular lights and amber corners

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im sorry i forgot to say kinda car i had i have a 92 civic hatch i think i decided on these please tell me what u think......hope the upload works not to awesome at these kinda things lol

Attachments

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool hit me up with a price and a pic im just kinda weighting the differences i heard alot of people say projectors suck and alot that say they dont..who knows

·
Registered
741 Posts
akkord_22 said:
cool hit me up with a price and a pic im just kinda weighting the differences i heard alot of people say projectors suck and alot that say they dont..who knows
IF you are going to spend your money on new headlights, go HID's. IF not, just get new bulbs and call it a day. I have grown to LOVE HID's from personal use, and while cruising in several cars rocking HID's. I've also drove in cars with projectors, and they suck. They are just ehhhhhhhh (projectors).

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
i had projectors, couldnt see well, and others told me all the time that they arent bright. Like everyone is saying, get HIDs... much much better

1 - 20 of 22 Posts