Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a pair of these luminics h4 bulbs hyperwhite for 92-95 civics

all i can say is i LOVE EM! They have PIAA quality but only cost around 20-30 bucks! The color is hyper white, i can see very clearly, and with yellow fogs car looks very sick!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
looks good.
Might have to get some.
I've been contemplating getting brighter bulbs.
I rechromed the inside of my rex's headlight housings and that did wonders as well.

-ic

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
ebay's got 'em pretty cheap.

Was also thinking 'bout converting my plugs sos I could run 9005s in my low-beams. Talk about bright!

-ic

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
damn, that's a good price... I feel stupid for paying more for the silverstars now.

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
Damn those are bright.

But I like my eurodezigns because of the lifetime warranty. They already replaced one set for me. They are pretty bright too.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
nice I think I should swap out my silverstars for those..
I like to blind people with my low beams..

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
I want to see a side by side with silverstars....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have sylvania HYPER WHITE...a step down from silverstar...i cna post a side by side if u want

ive seen silverstars, theyre cool but i like these better, and plus silverstars are 40 bucks these are only 20 u cant go wrong

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
my biggest thing is....are the bulbs tinted? if so then you're getting the color not necessarily the light output. I have silverstars in mine and they're plenty bright. I just don't go for the cheap bulbs that say "hyper", "super", or whatever.....they usually are a gimmick....just my thoughts.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes the bulbs are tinted...u can see them in the package rite there

i know they have a whole bunch of gimmick and words like hyper and HID lookalike, but ur hearing 1st person from me a customer who has tried this and let me tell u they are worth the 23 bucks i paid for it

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just recently got a pair and i love them. Hell of a lot better than the Silverstars that were on my Grand Am.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I have the jdm yellow bulbs. Love them. hella bright, brighter then any other bulbs ive used. From Nokya to silverstars. Ill take a pic, in a few minutes and post it up.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
not the hottest pics, with my razr. Once I get some taken with my digi cam ill get them to look right.

actually looking at it. this picture sucks... sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
there we go, stole some from wireless ps2 controllers. not the best pictures but you get the idea. kept tripping my outdoor flood lamp sensors so i did what i could. none have been touched with ps.

and im parked roughly 20 feet from the garage door.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts