Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys there used to be a post about hooking up your own headlight buzzer so when the car is turned off the thingy will buzz to let u know. I was wondering if anyone could let me know or even have a diagram of where to hook up the wires for that. thanks

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
hondaluver said:
hey guys there used to be a post about hooking up your own headlight buzzer so when the car is turned off the thingy will buzz to let u know. I was wondering if anyone could let me know or even have a diagram of where to hook up the wires for that. thanks
did you search for it? http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1750

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
hondaluver said:
huh.... i searched it and nothing came up. Thanks Racer
your welcome. and we do need a better search.

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Trust me, it's not as bad as G1Teg's search....You may as well try googling hte subject.

Funny, my car came with the light dingy thing stock. :razz:

M

·
0 Posts
god damn thos honda dingers!!! that was the first thing to get ripped out of my crx's as they were aquired. Why is it that all 80's through eraly 90's have the same exact sound?? The Japanese are lazy too I guess.

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
It's even better when you have the door open and headlights on at the same time. It's trippy!! :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
i get people that come into my work that leave doors open and i'm like, hey i like your honda dinger.. but most of them don't realize what i'm talking about. heh must be annoyed too, yet for some reason don't rectify the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts