Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone out there knows how to adjust headlight beams froma 94 civic? i know how to adjust them up and down, but for some reason, both of the sides shoot outward and not inward, i haven't tried them in the dark yet so i don't really know how it looks like?

there are two adjusting scews, one for the high beam and one for the low beam? i don't know where the left and right one is?

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
do it in the dark and aim them at a wall, you will see the lights move then.

·
Registered
214 Posts
just wondering if anyone out there knows how to adjust headlight beams froma 94 civic? i know how to adjust them up and down, but for some reason, both of the sides shoot outward and not inward, i haven't tried them in the dark yet so i don't really know how it looks like?

there are two adjusting scews, one for the high beam and one for the low beam? i don't know where the left and right one is?
there are only two adjusting screws on each side, one is up/down, the other is left/right....i dont remember which is which but you should be able to tell like Boosted91 said.

·
Premium Member
4G93 Turbo
133 Posts
Do it (if you can) 30ft from a wall. Measure 18in up on the wall and as wide as your headlights are apart (center to center) and place electrical tape there. Aim for the tape

1 - 4 of 4 Posts