Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
my delsol
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont wanna kno what the best headers that doesnt require to take out your ac and heater..???i kno bisimoto cant provide that for me so what does anybody suggest???

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
i dont wanna kno what the best headers that doesnt require to take out your ac and heater..???i kno bisimoto cant provide that for me so what does anybody suggest???
you dont have to take your heater out...for any header... unless it snakes under your dash...

its your a/c compressor and p/s pump. bisi is supposed to be coming out with an a/c p/s friendly v2 header but who knows when that could be done. if it even will get done.

just get any ebay 4-2-1 header if its a dd. those are set up more for tq. if its a weekend car and it lives life at WOT then get a d-c 4-1 and have a larger collector welded on

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
fitment is not bad on ebay headers

and if you had done any searching at all on headers you would know why you need to mod the collector on the dc 4-1

search around man

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
that is a well built header...thats what that is and you can run a/c with it.

·
Registered
my delsol
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you kno what forget it..ima jest go bisi..lol..from what i hear they are the best and produce crazy hp on stock egines..all i want is i/h/e..on my stock z6

1 - 14 of 14 Posts