Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
He really just offered 220............bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...cmon man, what are you thinkin!

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
i said atleast, and, i figured, once you have the first one done, and produce it, you'd have a jig set up, so that it'd take you 10 hours max, to make a header. hey! here's an idea. why not make a DIY kit for a race style header like this?

·
Registered
531 Posts
ONIFactor...it really doesn't come down to whether he has a jig or he doesn't. After materials, like he said, he may be looking at 100 bucks profit. This really doesn't come down to timed labor, it comes down to the skill, materials, and tooling capable of producing it, and that has a fair market value which is much more than 200 or even 400 for that matter.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
there is about a foot of snow on the ground here right now and my car doesnt have a motor in it, but when spring rolls around i will let you all know. i hope it makes gains of 8-10 through the powerband, not just peak power. i will have to wait and see though. i will probably dyno it against a 4-2-1 chikara peice or i also have a stock manifold as well.

·
0 Posts
good job love the craftyness. r u thinking about fabbing them and making some money. might be interested in getting a set made

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i dont really have much time right now to go into production. i am an Auto Engineering Major and i need to finish my degree. it made it up to about 31 degrees today, so maybe before long the snow will melt and i will have this badboy strapped on the dyno.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
11,969 Posts
I want one and I'd be willing to pay a good 500 for it! Its good to see people putting in extra time for tuning. Its not a normal thing nowadays. Most guys just wanna slap on some parts and go. :TU: to you lohatch.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.