Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked on this forum and others and have not found the same specific numbers that my head has. This 90 Hatch I bought has a JDM D15B and a head that reads PM3-5 (I am almost possitive it is missmatched) I am still not sure what head and what year this came off of. the valve cover says 16 valve I guess this could be true or false the Dizzy is obd0 TD-01U. I need to know what I have in order to buy parts or decide what head to upgrade to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
horsepower

yea it is DPI I am in the process of gathering parts to swap to mpfi I have a intake, TB, injectors, PM6 ECU, injector plugs just lack resistor box/ dizzy and dizzy plug to do it. The car is also still a 4 speed and hi strung 105 mph in 3rd but runs out decent I am on the hunt for a si 5 speed if anybody knows any sources for such a tranny let me know I have been watchin EBay like a hawk any other good bolt on cable trannies for JDM D15B?

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
you, sir are fucking KIDDING ME!!

there is a fine line, and i mean a VERY FINE LINE between a SI 5 speed and a STD 4 speed, ive had both

lol you totally right there is a fine line they are totally diff in my book

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So which head is PM3-5 is that a 90 std head or what I thought it might be different because it says 16 valve I thouht it might be the head from a 91 SI come on I know someone knows about it or had one. The guy I bought it from says he bought it out of canada remanufactured that is all he really said about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts