Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red, blue, green, black , red, I don't see the world in color :) , support the shops that support the sport and hobby :)

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
oh so your a crip? lol.
lol hahah. Nah just i have a mental problem with red Kinda like a bull. It stands out to much to me. A lime green color is ok even pink. But in my brain red stands out to much and over works my brain lol.
I have a color problem and i see in movement so yea its just me i got problems.

but no dissing the hat there cool. Just for me i wouldnt want the red trim around the logo.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
cool hat.. but 16 bucks to ship is just crazy
Whats your address ( you can IM me if you'd like ) , I just ran a check out on my site with a random address and it was $12.46 to ship, shipping in the U.S should be anywhere from 8-12 dollars , so I'd like to resolve this if your picking ground shipping and its $16

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I used the checkout and shipping was $16 to 33316 ft lauderdale

*I also had to sign up to check shipping rates..

EDIT: I just checked and the shipping box area that estimates costs is missing.. Now I have to go thru an entire order process to see the shipping charges..
IDK if you guys made the changes or not to that.. Just informing you

PM'd

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We made a change that the ups modular didn't like and now won't come back to play. We're in the process of fixing it.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used the checkout and shipping was $16 to 33316 ft lauderdale

*I also had to sign up to check shipping rates..

EDIT: I just checked and the shipping box area that estimates costs is missing.. Now I have to go thru an entire order process to see the shipping charges..
IDK if you guys made the changes or not to that.. Just informing you

PM'd
Site it back up and running, we'd like to personal thank you for bringing the shipping issue to our attention. The website was in fact charging you to much and since then has been corrected.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts