Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
its faster than a GS-R and an EP3 hands down and damn even with a new Si/RSX idk why everyone here is saying its shitty. Care to tell me why the ford f150 is the best selling vehicle in america the past 27 years, even through the recession? Cuz ford is the shit. You cant argue the numbers

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
now why would you post up matts car in this thread

pros are

clean body
good paint
it runs for now
its got a baller ( joking) ram air intake
you say its reflashed that means it can have and advantage

cons
ford built it
the paint on most of the focus' starts to prematurely fade and flake off
looks like a pine wood derby car.
i think you get on my nerves more than any other noob

you havent even been on here long enough to be fighting with anybody over anything!!!!

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
yup thats why its in my sig

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
id trade my mazda for it as a daily i guess only because my mazda doesnt have as much aftermarket support :(

dont hate on chevys... i like fords, but id take my old 1975 corvette stingray back in a heartbeat. ah how many good times i had with that car... no fox body could pull the car ho's like it did. the way the front fender slopes with the hood, its like it was designed to fit a hot chick laying down...

·
Banned
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
ok, it may not be a racecar, but im sure it has to run mid 14's right now. after doing the traction control test, ive verified my ecu is actually tuned. normally at a launch the trac cont would brake a tire, to offset the spin or something, if it turn it off, it stays off.

a car that runs mid-low 14's for a daily driver that can SHRED corners is awesome. I love this car. Ill post some interior shots, as the interior is immaculate. They have really nice leather seats.

and yes it does beat EP3's and the new SI's too. I havent had a chance to find a GSR, but im sure it would. Im not trying to hate and be like its faster than this and this, but you guys are saying its slow as fuck, but have no experience with one. they do stomp shit.

·
Registered
883 Posts
ok, it may not be a racecar, but im sure it has to run mid 14's right now. after doing the traction control test, ive verified my ecu is actually tuned. normally at a launch the trac cont would brake a tire, to offset the spin or something, if it turn it off, it stays off.

a car that runs mid-low 14's for a daily driver that can SHRED corners is awesome. I love this car. Ill post some interior shots, as the interior is immaculate. They have really nice leather seats.

and yes it does beat EP3's and the new SI's too. I havent had a chance to find a GSR, but im sure it would. Im not trying to hate and be like its faster than this and this, but you guys are saying its slow as fuck, but have no experience with one. they do stomp shit.
glad you like it! :bigok:

·
Registered
474 Posts

Sounds like your quite the racer! Glad to hear your happy with your new purchase!

·
Registered
594 Posts
I think it's a cool little hatch. I'd like to drive one. I think given the choice between that and an EP3, I'd take the Si...but that's just me. Good shit though, dude. I like it.

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
Being proud your cars faster than an ep is funny. They're a joke performance wise and that's coming from someone who owned one.
Beating a new si ok..... Your modded special edition focus beats stock civics. Yay
Throw boltons and hondata reflash at one then be proud.

I don't get the whole my modded car beats other stock car thing. It's like saying your proud that michael jordan beat your little brother in a slam dunk contest or some shit.

For what YOU wanted it's a nice car but don't get all butthurt when people don't like it. And last time I checked it's against the rules to talk about street racing here.

·
Black Dynamite
5,880 Posts
Being proud your cars faster than an ep is funny. They're a joke performance wise and that's coming from someone who owned one.
Beating a new si ok..... Your modded special edition focus beats stock civics. Yay
Throw boltons and hondata reflash at one then be proud.

I don't get the whole my modded car beats other stock car thing. It's like saying your proud that michael jordan beat your little brother in a slam dunk contest or some shit.

For what YOU wanted it's a nice car but don't get all butthurt when people don't like it. And last time I checked it's against the rules to talk about street racing here.

thank you but I don't think that could could beat a new Si with a good driver. Better gears, Better Revs, LSD

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
idk bout all that. The focus has a 6spd that is pretty closely geared to an Si and it weighs less. O and its more powerfull and weighs less than an EP3 factory so stock to stock even its done for. Its an iron block with only intake cam timing and it still makes 170hp at 7000rpms. hmmmmmm....

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
thing you need to remeber about the focus is different gears have different FD numbers to them so what is there isnt the exact gearing of it. All im sayin is with the right drivers the focus is every bit as fast as the Si's and they cost less

81 - 100 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.