Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
D-Series Destruction Master
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas, me and Krychek57 have a pair of 90/91 D's. Mine is a '90 STD that is gutted. He has a '90 or a '91 CRX HF. Which one is going to be lighter? I have an HF motor in mine, he has an a6 in his. (I have his old HF motor).

I think they will be within 65 pounds of eachother. He thinks 150 pounds. Anyone got an educated guess?



All I have in mine, is the 2 front seats, the carpet up front, and half of the dash (heater core is still there)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,585 Posts
1991 Honda CRX HF MT 1967lbs
1990 Honda Civic HB MT 2127
Starting out his CRX is lighter so I would think his CRX is still lighter.
 

·
D-Series Destruction Master
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
berettagtz117 said:
1991 Honda CRX HF MT 1967lbs
1990 Honda Civic HB MT 2127
Starting out his CRX is lighter so I would think his CRX is still lighter.
even with the hatchback gutted?

He has no backseat (stock), I have no back seat (removed). He has all of the interior, I have a dashboard and 2 front seats.
 

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
Joined
·
5,910 Posts
So you have a gutted STD with an HF engine? I now declare you RICE because its still slow and now its just going to be ugly AND slow.
 

·
D-Series Destruction Master
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bizzar said:
So you have a gutted STD with an HF engine? I now declare you RICE because its still slow and now its just going to be ugly AND slow.
I no longer like you.
 

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
Joined
·
5,910 Posts
hahha awe cmon now. Ok you have 2 options. Put the interior back together OR get some go fast goodies on it ASAP!! Sorry its sort of a pet peve of mine.

I see this old school hatch (yes I like em too) I glance over and see a gutted ass interior. I think to myself ohh shit this thing better move to be rocking no interior. Turns out its just I/H/E with a fartcan and I could probably beat it in reverse. Damn riceboy.
 

·
D-Series Destruction Master
Joined
·
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bizzar said:
hahha awe cmon now. Ok you have 2 options. Put the interior back together OR get some go fast goodies on it ASAP!! Sorry its sort of a pet peve of mine.

I see this old school hatch (yes I like em too) I glance over and see a gutted ass interior. I think to myself ohh shit this thing better move to be rocking no interior. Turns out its just I/H/E with a fartcan and I could probably beat it in reverse. Damn riceboy.
until i have a reliable DD, it will be the fuel economy beast. When I have a good DD, I have plans for the hatchback, so dont worry!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,585 Posts
civic90ex said:
even with the hatchback gutted?

He has no backseat (stock), I have no back seat (removed). He has all of the interior, I have a dashboard and 2 front seats.
ya because your back seat and other misc.. will not equal 150lbs
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top