·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
95 civic
230 Posts
hey go to walmart,for like 20 bucks get one of those fm tranmitters,and you'll be set, you won't deal with wires and stuff, plus you can take it anywhere as long as the radio works.just plug in .i got one and don't have any problems, get the white digital one, the black ones are kindve cheap.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
hey go to walmart,for like 20 bucks get one of those fm tranmitters,and you'll be set, you won't deal with wires and stuff, plus you can take it anywhere as long as the radio works.just plug in .i got one and don't have any problems, get the white digital one, the black ones are kindve cheap.
word! i had one and it was perfect

·
Registered
105 Posts
ive got one of the white ones from walmart its ok

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what I figured. Im sick of having to find the "right" mixture of volumes to get a decent sound.

·
Registered
1990 CIVIC
989 Posts
i would go with a wired fm modulator just my .02 cents they are not very expensive and much better sound quality vs a wireless fm modulators the better way would be to go with a pioneer deck and the ipod adapter.

·
Registered
same as my car
65 Posts
imo that thing sucks im listenin to my fav. tune at a light then i give it some gas at all i hear is static

1 - 18 of 18 Posts