Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evil Auto Style Electronic Vadar Cluster Instrument Panels for Honda Civic 96-00
This electronic gauge kit -Vadar is the most accurate meter above all racing gauges, super precision data reading, not a millimeter off. Smooth needle movement in any street or racing vehicle. The dark smoking lens cover will hide the face dial of the gauge when ignition is turned off, which creates a mysterious look.
Features:
Darking Smoking Lens Cover
Invisible face dial when ignition is turned off
Most accurate data reading
Black face dial

copy and paste the link to check out the pic. http://robearracing.com/pd_evil.cfm

I thought about getting this for my car. If anybody has any suggestions or comments about this let me know.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
damn them things look freakin sweet nice !

Reactions: slowex98

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
I just found the guages I'm going to use. Thanks for the link buddy, that looks bad ass.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Damn...$260 bucks for that...It looks sweet, but i think i'll stick with stock gauges for now...

·
Registered
376 Posts
there nice, but they list that they have 92-95 on they EVIL style website. but I contacted them and they said they don't make them. Even after they had a picture of them

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
you do realize that its 150 bucks more there than it is on the ht link? lol... thats way overpriced for that.. it isnt a complete cluster.. its just the guages and wiring...

·
Registered
376 Posts
you do realize that its 150 bucks more there than it is on the ht link

The H/T link was for a ebay auction. The gauges are really that much, but finding more then one dealer to try and get a cheaper price is hard

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
There is a long discussion going on over on HT about them. They work alright, but there are some issues with them.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1874610
thank you, i was seriously going to consider getting one but after reading the thread on H/T, i think i will wait to see what people say about them, after they have been out for a while...

nice find tho lil_green...:TU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts