Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a full z6 swap(dissassembled already) and am thinking of doing a little head porting and multi-angle valve job and putting it on my b2 with maybe a y8 or somethin head gasket. Has anyone done this yet? and what were the results like? i may just finish the build on the z6 bottom end but kinda wanna do something differant by using the b2 bottom end..any comments is greatly appreciated..thanks for your time

·
Registered
97 EJ6 boosted D16Z6
1,079 Posts

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
it has NEVER been done...EVER!

you will be the first, you are paving the way for all of us d-series enthusiasts with no innovation whatsoever. i applaud your ingenuity :bravo:

or you could have just clicked here

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i know it's a mini-me i had a z1 blok with z6 head in an old hatch...just unsure of the power that it coul put out in stok form c/r and wut not, can't find anyone doing that swap on the web and wondering if it wood be worth it to even do that to my b2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alrite dude look im not tryin to be a dik...sorda new to the d-series somewhat just tryin to decide what swap i want to go with if u wanna be a douche than just pass by my thread and don't want your advice anyways then, sorry

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
alrite dude look im not tryin to be a dik...sorda new to the d-series somewhat just tryin to decide what swap i want to go with if u wanna be a douche than just pass by my thread and don't want your advice anyways then, sorry
you fuckin twit..your talking to a mod....your done

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
if you have searched, you wouldnt have even needed to make this thread.

if you dont want to try and find the info first before posting, dont post. very simple

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i tried found a lot of b7's with z6 or y8 heads and a6's with z6 heads and wut not, just not on the b2's

·
Registered
88 sedan DX
268 Posts
...sorda new to the d-series somewhat..
your sig:
90 CRX Dx(Project Z6)
93 Civic Vx Hatch on 7lbs.(Sold)
93 Corolla/Beater(Sold)
96 Eclipse/Beater(Sold)
92 Integra Ls(Sold)
95 Civic Coupe(Sold)
92 S10/Beater(In A Ditch?)
88 CRX Dx(Killed By Cancer)
94 Civic Cx Hatch(In Mexico)
92 Nissan 240sx/Beater(Sold)
97 Civic Coupe(Totalld)
94 Honda Accord(Sold)
90 Pontiac Sunbird/1st Car/Beater(Sold)

I count 6 civics that come stock with d-series motors...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i never modded any d-series except like 2 of them and none were d15b2's

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well someone gave me some good info so thanks even the people with negative comments thanks though

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh no..banished form d-series.org...dont be rude when a fellow honda guy has a simple question...dont wanna help? then just hit that little back button at the top of the page and ignore my trash...u don't have to say stupid stuff

·
Banned
3,673 Posts
oh no..banished form d-series.org...dont be rude when a fellow honda guy has a simple question...dont wanna help? then just hit that little back button at the top of the page and ignore my trash...u don't have to say stupid stuff
hey asshat,,,your the one who called ryan (administrator) a douche....so who is saying things that are stupid? you thats who...so stfu..and get the fuck outta here with that attitude jack off:slap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.