Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey D forum, I have a 13:1 Compression built all motor. With a back yard transsmission built for turbo, the car is a highway beast. I got a Greddy SOHC turbo kit for real cheap 750, for alot of things not bad. with fuel pump, installed. Real real good deal so i took it. Installed it. At first the motor was loving the boost. was not detonating. My IACV valve is bad and everytime it gets warm it acts up crazy and messes up my car.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
No one I know has boosted a SOHC VTECH with high compression. The are plenty of people that have boosted a SOHC VTEC high compression motor ;).

·
d-series resident crybaby
88 Rex
1,002 Posts
Hey D forum, I have a 13:1 Compression built all motor. With a back yard transsmission built for turbo, the car is a highway beast. I got a Greddy SOHC turbo kit for real cheap 750, for alot of things not bad. with fuel pump, installed. Real real good deal so i took it. Installed it. At first the motor was loving the boost. was not detonating. My IACV valve is bad and everytime it gets warm it acts up crazy and messes up my car.
:bigrofl:​

K so get a new IACV...

what is a Backyard transmission?

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
My VTECH is > than yours.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,944 Posts
Do I lose rep and or hp for using my neighbors backyard? I'm a brokedick supreme-O!! Anyone know how to fix a weak VTECH signal? I'm losing horses.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.