Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just stuck on what to do with the cash i got. i want to make good power, but all motor. plus i want to be competitive when it comes down to it. so please tell me some incidents with the notorious B.

S

·
0 Posts
yea its not that hard a b16 is 160 crank hp witch isnt even that hard to get from a d

·
Registered
936 Posts
whenever anyone is pushing over 150 whp. most times they'll squash plain bolt-on b-series especially integras. lol. so...with that said put 3g's into your d and drop some niggas. pop the hood and get a few pats on the back! hell you could keep up or beat type-r's and make those guys wonder "wtf he said he had a D!!!" represent the d and have one fun little ride. go b and become broke.

·
Registered
936 Posts
oh, i've beaten integra gsrs before. nothing a good launch can't overwhelm. 00 si are like fun toys must be me or MN b-series are slow this year. hell, i even made my friend with the prelude h22 finally consider turbo. (he was talking way too much shit. hahaha)

they weren't swapped but they're b and h series.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Arachnid said:
with that said put 3g's into your d and drop some niggas. pop the hood and get a few pats on the back!.
so put 3g in my d, take a shit and then pop my hood??:???:

well ive beat plany of b swapped cars for 1200$ less then the cost of a hole b16a swap....now h22 swapped crxs i dont even wanna go there:mad: nitrous here i come.:)

E

·
0 Posts
BseriesKllR said:
....now h22 swapped crxs i dont even wanna go there:mad: nitrous here i come.:)
Aww come on. H22s arent that much more stronger. They usually run similar times on a basic swap. The tranny on the h-setup doesnt let you shift as fast and thats when the D- can take over.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Arachnid said:
oh, i've beaten integra gsrs before. nothing a good launch can't overwhelm.
and the 900lbs they have on my car (89 crx hf) weight has a lot to do with it to. especially when you're racing integras which are heavier than civics

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
118 whp D15B7 Civic with close ratio gearbox vs. 5000 mile Prelude VTEC, I was ahead from 60 mph drop till about 130-132 mph. I ran out of gear, he ran out of HP about 136 mph.

My Z6 on juice, 145 mph and still climbing, I chickened out!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
exospeed*com said:
Aww come on. H22s arent that much more stronger. They usually run similar times on a basic swap. The tranny on the h-setup doesnt let you shift as fast and thats when the D- can take over.
yea but this one runs 12's looks just like mine but was white and even had one blue xenon headlight and a normal like me...most h22 swapped cars run 13.5-13.8 with i/h/e except for a 4dr. h22 he ran low 14's around here.

Q

·
0 Posts
I ran door to door with a 00si, from 55 to 100 on the freeway. In my 99ex.

J

·
0 Posts
well based on exospeeds claim of getting 130whp from a D16 with standard bolt ons and a stage 2 head job I'd say for under $2000 you should be able to hang with a B as long as you weigh less - that's the key to the D, weight

1 - 13 of 13 Posts