Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im going from a d15b2 to a d16z6 im looking to the engine harness converion because my obd0 harness is different from the d16 harness whwere can i gget it or do i have to swap over dash harness..

·
Registered
94 Civic Hatch
334 Posts
ok im going from a d15b2 to a d16z6 im looking to the engine harness converion because my obd0 harness is different from the d16 harness whwere can i gget it or do i have to swap over dash harness..
are you even using the search function on the forums. or google ? you keep asking questions that has been asked a million times in the past. not to mention your not putting any of your questions in the right sections. just sayin.

·
Registered
72 Posts
rywire.com has a good wiring harness, but if you are on the cheap side and know how to wire, google it and do it yourself. It has been done by a person obviously, thats how everything starts, so just google it or search the forums, dont spam questions that are asked daily.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Hey man for peeps new to the forum, its kinda difficult to figure out where everything goes/is at. Lighten up folks. Were all here to learn. I know when i first came on I posted some blunders.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Hey man for peeps new to the forum, its kinda difficult to figure out where everything goes/is at. Lighten up folks. Were all here to learn. I know when i first came on I posted some blunders.
you're right. I was all new to forums once upon a time also. But some just keep making useless, I mean, Useless threads and like the dude said "just tryin to get my post up" ?

he got most of the answers.

/thread

1 - 11 of 11 Posts