Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Seems like a functional way to replace a worn out oem style one. Got a little class while you were at it too.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
real wood? any step by step pics?

I almost want to build a 3/4 thick tongue and groove hardwood flooring for the truck board. but Im lazy and would get pissed first time I scratched it. plus I don't have a router or patience lol

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
real wood? any step by step pics?

I almost want to build a 3/4 thick tongue and groove hardwood flooring for the truck board. but Im lazy and would get pissed first time I scratched it. plus I don't have a router or patience lol
Ha, what would you know about flooring?! :willy_nilly:

·
4,008 Posts
serious question?

lol, Ive been doing floors since 08 lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was pretty straight forward. It's all about your template. Didn't really take any step by step photos though, sorry. Thanks for the response.

·
4,008 Posts
I was just curious if you mitered the front face 45* to the horizontal, or if Im just seeing things.

·
4,008 Posts
that's what I wanted to hear lol.

could have also went the route of glue and biscuits.
have any old wood left over? could get a wood plug bit, and fill the screw holes.

just an idea. not hating in anyway. throwing it out there for anybody else who may want to do something like this

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
serious question?

lol, Ive been doing floors since 08 lol
haha, no i remember you giving advice to..i cant remember his name...the not your ordinary project thread about flooring, saying you do flooring as a job

1 - 16 of 16 Posts