Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found 2 phillips button head screws in my random screw bucket and can't source more for a project I want to use them on.:(
I need about 10.

It's not any any of the hardware stores around here, they say it looks automotive, which I don't doubt. Got to be Honda or maybe Mitsubishi.

Any Ideas?
Its about the size of a penny, coarse thread and it's gold in color.

Flash off

Flash on

Flash on

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
looks too short for an interior panel screw. maybe it held a bracket behind a doorpanel or something...

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^This is what I'm thinking

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So no one knows for sure??

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Looks like you got a serious problem on your hands!

I would take it to a mechanic and have them go over every area of the car before its to late!

·
Registered
^^^^
2,102 Posts
Looks like you got a serious problem on your hands!

I would take it to a mechanic and have them go over every area of the car before its to late!
LOL!

It looks like an interior screw to me. I know I've seen a couple of these when
tearing down my interior.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
honda didnt use any silver screws
thats obviously gold..

and an interior screw.. I have a lil bag full of em since half my dash is outt my car atm..

·
Registered
98 honda civic LX
1,765 Posts
holy crap! that my friend is a rare jdm type r racing screw!.....it's lighter and stronger then your regular screw! if you put that in your car you'll not only be jdm as [email protected]%k but you'll gain 4 to 5 hp

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
there deff for ur interior, like for ur cluster, and other dash pieces. They also are used for eclipse dash pieces as well.
What Impossible.. you can't use honda screws on a DSM.. thats like dividing by zero..

zinc not gold :p
gold in color not material.. unless it came off that gold plated Delorean.. lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
Dash board screws! Used to hold stereo brackets and other shit under the dash. After twenty years of stereo installation I've got cupfuls of them in my garage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts