Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holidays here. Have a safe and Merry Christmas and a safe New Year! 07' has been good but 08' should be even better.

We'll be bringing a few new products in 08' to better serve the community here as well.

Beginning in January, along with the Precision and Garrett turbos, we'll also be adding Turbonetics to the lineup.

The new website and online store should also be up and running as well.

A DIY parts list will be up with very competetively priced materials for those that like to build and fabricate their own parts!

Last but not least, a new turbo manifold will be added to the lineup as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to EVERYONE!

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
I should have some posted up on 12/25 that will be good thru 12/31.

My birthday is 12/26 woot...I'm getting old :noway:
i will be keeping an eye out.....hint to what parts will be listed???!!!!!:TU:

OH YEA and i want to say A+ for the way you handled the situation on turbod16 VERY good business you are running man!!!

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Merry Christmas Greg.. And Happy Birthday

Merry Christmas to all the D-series.org family

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy Holidays to you too!
Thanks, Same to you :TU:

OH YEA and i want to say A+ for the way you handled the situation on turbod16 VERY good business you are running man!!!
Thanks...Which situation are you reffering to?

Merry Christmas Greg.. And Happy Birthday

Merry Christmas to all the D-series.org family
Thanks, Merry Christmas to you and everyone down your way in PR (reminds me to call my friend Edwin in Chicago)

merry christmas to all of you...

p.s. autoworks ill be looking forward to those deals on the turbos
:TU:

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh,
I just suggested that the customer call them instead of blasting a company online when everyone only gets one side of the story. Even though they are a competing co, I don't like to see someone gt shot down and then wrecked online when the whole story isn't there. It happens to easily, all it takes is one and then the bandwagon begins.

I almost hate we have similar names and sell similar products. GO-AUTOWORKS and RC Autoworks are not the same. We sell similar parts @ competetive prices, I like to think ours are by far better (along w/ other things naturally), but we are of no relation at all. If you purchase from me you are purchasing from GO-AUTOWORKS. If you purchse from Rob it is RC Autoworks.

We'll actually be sponsoring Turbod-16 in January as well.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OHHH SNAP??? i thought it was the same???hmm well still good words of input!
lol, no, I'm sure alot of people think that. You have GO-AUTOWORKS, TD Autowerks, RC Autoworks, MidWest Autoworks...all of NO relation (on my end anyway). I've dealt with each owner at one point in time before, but other than that, no relation.

GO-AUTOWORKS FTW... :mikej: Merry Christmas

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
Happy Holidays Greg! Thanks for all your help. The oil line goes in the mail today, sorry I have been slacking on getting it back to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts