Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly weebeastie
1,837 Posts
I'm looking base map tables(screenshots) for any d16z6 d16y7/8, stock settings.

Trying to convert the data to Haltech elite 1500

The Elite 1500 tuning software comes with several basemaps on it, does it not come with a d16z6 base map?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arming voltage thresholds, the home and trigger arming voltage with oem distributor(reluctor sensor) is what I need. Learning to use an oscilloscope now.

Then the TDC angle offset angle, ignition tuning ect. I'm searching the web, not many direct answers.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ah okay. The settings from the b series basemap would get you close then you have to use the oscilloscope to figure out if you need rising or falling edge if you get errors on the test crank with no fuel. You don't want the signals on top of each other. Home travel percentage should be close to 50% as possible, mine hangs out around 65-70%. You use the tdc offset angle to set your base timing once you are good on the trigger settings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Glad you found it
I found trigger setting but no d16 base map.
It worked for a min but every now & then I get trigger errors. I switch back & forth to oem ecu to charge battery. Im having spark issues with haltech.

Anyone know where to find manufacturing specs for d16 ignition parts or any other electrical/mechanical systems? Itll save me some time.

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,880 Posts
I found trigger setting but no d16 base map.
It worked for a min but every now & then I get trigger errors. I switch back & forth to oem ecu to charge battery. Im having spark issues with haltech.

Anyone know where to find manufacturing specs for d16 ignition parts or any other electrical/mechanical systems? Itll save me some time.
You should just be able to use the b16 map all honda obd1 distributors are the same the basemap for the b16 should work fine just sync your ign timing before you start the car and adjust the ign tables to match those of a d16 (you can download hondata s300 and copy/paste to get you started) then adjust the fueling setup and ve tables to get her dialed in.

Haltech is very easy to use over alot of tuning software if you need help you can also dm me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts