Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got a set of dual halo lights last year for my crx project car wich never hit the road! so i put then on my new crx i just got and they lit up just fine and were working good! but after like 5 hours of use the one stopt working? i check are the wires and made sure everything was pluged in and its fine!...soo just wounderin if anybody eles had this problem with there halos before and can i mabye just hook up a new L.E.D light in the ring???

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
halos are sooo year 2001 hahaha. but seriously, its probably just a piece of crap... back in the day when they were cool i saw many many many of them burn out like that.

·
Registered
1994 EH9
616 Posts
i have halos on my car,want to get rid of em and put black housing ones but dont have the money for them. But anyway,ive had halos on mine for over a year,onlt thing wrong with em is they are scratched up from the wear and tear from over the last two years

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they kinda piss me off so i might just find some new ones! maybe some black housing ones

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey anybody know how to remove the front part of the headlight with out cracking the shit out of it?? i wanted to switch the halos over and just make then singal halos but i dont want to crack the lens?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts