Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see no topics regaurding the up coming holiday, so figured I'd bring one up, what's all your guy's plans, put your hatch in a ghost costume and haunt your local junk yard and scare off some v6 mustangs.

No but seriously, what do you guys do? Local haunted houses that are totally underated, giant corn maze, trick or treating, Scarywood anyone?

Also, could be wrong forum, but figured its consittered entertainment, going to see shows and all, if I am wrong, moderator please delete

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I sit on the front porch, drinking hot chocolate, hang out with my pets, and hand out candy to the little kids. Basically, I act like an old guy.

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
I sit on the front porch, drinking hot chocolate, hang out with my pets, and hand out candy to the little kids. Basically, I act like an old guy.
I do exactly teh same thing with the excepting of drinking Hot Chocolate and chill with my pets. I will drink Champurrado :biggrin:

This will be my 2nd year in my House so I will pass Candy's again. Going to buy BAGS of candy today at a spot in Downtown L.A

·
Registered
Civic hatch
171 Posts
I'd only pick on the v6 mustangs pre 05 or better yet take on the GT mustangs.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
this will be a first halloween for both my son's. my 3 year old his mom does not celebrate halloween and this is the first time ive had custody of him on halloween and my 5 month old well obviously its his first halloween as well, So we will be getting candy allllll night.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
I'm going with my GF to take her twins(kids) around town should be a good time!

·
Registered
same as above
861 Posts
I will drink Champurrado :biggrin:
whats that?

no trick or treating for me...baby on the way in 2 months tho, so i guess ill be game again in a few years.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Haha funny how you had to specify her twins as kids.
Yeah I knew a few people would probably point it out if I just left with the twins on there so I wanted to let everyone know what I ment.

·
Registered
same as above
861 Posts
lol i could have searched i guess. that stuff sounds pretty awesome from what i read. pata, do you make your own?

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
us mexicans make our own everything.
or fuck it up so many times that u end up perfecting it. make sure pata's mexican candy (nomz for days) doesnt have too much lead in it :whistling:

edit: im french canadian eh and mexican ese

1 - 20 of 29 Posts