Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok WA residents... This is the last Drag event at Pacific Raceways in Kent... Sunday, October 28th. Lets see if we can get all of the local D family to come out and represent for the Imports. It will be a fun time.

For more info goto: www.pacificraceways.com

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
WA crew, represent the D!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We all know that these tracks up here and at alot of tracks, DONT like Imports.. Becaus ethey dont think we are serious. I want to see all of you guys out there so that we can have a better season next year and so on.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gates open @ 8am and racing should start around 9am...

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to see lots of you there.......

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have recent pics of LACR... It will make you cry..

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is a pic of what it looks like today...

It use to be the burnout box and on the left was the Sponsor wall.... It was not easy to get these.... From 1064 to 2007... RIP LACR

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
oh the torture i went by there last weekend and it literally made me kinda tear up. i was at the save lacr event before it close it was a sad day. she will be missed but its ok there is talks of a new track coming soon i hope.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sounds like fun though wish i lived in WA
Yeah if anyone has 6.5 Million dollars laying around... Thats just for one year.. I checked into it...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yeah if anyone has 6.5 Million dollars laying around... Thats just for one year.. I checked into it...
supposedly they went to city hall to some meeting to ask the city for help to bring a new track because loosing lacr would bring more street racing lol. city said they would look into it i doubt it.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Come on WA residents... Show some Import love......

1 - 20 of 46 Posts