·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
damn, tear it up.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
looks like fun, also looks like you have hella body roll ;). Time for some suspension mods

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OniFactor said:

so what were your times?!
well...this was my second autocross of my life...so bear with me, lol.
fastest time of the day was like a 44/43 in a car...carts ran like 40's.
my fastest run was a 51.5....but i thing once i get the suspension done i'll be golden.

also the tires i use are mud/snow tires on 13" rims...its all i got...run wat u brung, right?

lol ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks like you had fun. That's exactly how I started. Autocrossing is fun while you enjoy it.

AutoX tip... Look ahead!

For the past two years and change I have been road racing with SCCA and NASA. I wouldn't change it for anything.

See you you at the tracks...

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
vtecduck said:
looks like fun, also looks like you have hella body roll ;). Time for some suspension mods
ha hell yeah. I hate body roll, thats why im getting stiffer springs very soon here...

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Looks like you had a good time. Auto-x is very addicting. I'm getting my crx front suspension taken care of, and hopefully I'll be auto-xing again within acouple weeks. Its been over a year since I auto-x'd last. I can't wait. I'll try not to give you too hard a time on the bodyroll, but daaamn. :D

·
0 Posts
maximus said:
Looks like you had fun. That's exactly how I started. Autocrossing is fun while you enjoy it.

AutoX tip... Look ahead!

For the past two years and change I have been road racing with SCCA and NASA. I wouldn't change it for anything.

See you you at the tracks...
NASA huh? so thats were my freakin tax dollars are going...i didnt know the space station had a auto-x track yet.

j/k just being a smart ass..im tired

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Wow. Might i recomend springs at the very least. The fourth pic is my fav. Captured the cone you hit in midflight. Autox is alot of fun. I think everyone should try it once.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts