Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the T3/T4 ebay turbo, planing to run 7 psi on my JDM D15B Stock. Can i use the H22 injectors? I will be running it with a walbro 255lph and a FPR, the car will be tuned with CROME and @12.5 AF

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
just get dsm 450cc blue tops. easy and cheap. always better to have a bit more fuel available so your not over working your injector

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Disadvantage of dsm 450 you have to make injector seals (but it is not that hard but if done wrong it will cause a vac leak) Advantage you should stay under 90% injector duty cycle keeping the injectors cool.

Disadvantage of 310 hondas ludes You may hit past 90% duty cycle. Advantages thy fit no mods.

If you have a adjustable fpr you can flow more on a 310 but going to high will stop the injector from opening.

I you have a hp #/ goal you can plug it in and see what will happen.
RC Fuel Injection cal at the bottom.

I would go 450 dsm If you decide to bump boost your injector is ready and it is always nice to sent them in for cleaning if thy are used. A flow different of the injectors will not show on the wide band due to it averages all the cylinders. One could be lean one rich Lean one kills parts.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
no you dont...

ive NEVER modified an OEM injector seal for DSM 450s, and ive used roughly 7 different sets on D and B series motors
I use the old black honda seals obdo obd1 it is always to tight for me what seals do you use? I end up sanding them open a bit to get them to seat deep.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
I use the old black honda seals obdo obd1 it is always to tight for me what seals do you use? I end up sanding them open a bit to get them to seat deep.
OEM seals

put a little oil on the seal
press injector in as far as you can
put fuel rail on injectors and start the rail nuts
tighten down the nuts SLOWLY and EVENLY....

the injectors should pop in the seals

works every time

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where can i get these DSM injectors? I dont have a clue what they look like or where they are from.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
OEM seals

put a little oil on the seal
press injector in as far as you can
put fuel rail on injectors and start the rail nuts
tighten down the nuts SLOWLY and EVENLY....

the injectors should pop in the seals

works every time
I will give it shot next time I can get them almost all the way down with out tightening the rail after mesing with them. I had a old b7 intake cut it all up just hold the seals have a sanding drum just the rite size ram it threw. I am only on my 3-4 set all on bs.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Where can i get these DSM injectors? I dont have a clue what they look like or where they are from.
Thy came out of the old turbo ellipses, talons or what whas the other one laser or some thing.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But what size should i get? can someone give me a link to a set for sale? A good set? I dont know what to buy guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts