Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, i made a thread on this before racing my buddys car (search for it) re decided to do it up again tonight.

My mods are the same. H22A LSD, AEM CAI, DCrap 4-2-1 header and skunk2 mega power exhaust

His are: 93 MR2, 95 JSpec Motor and LSD Tranny, Forged Pistons (9.5:1), forged rods, ported and polished head, stock cams, 3" downpipe and exhaust, intake, upgraded side mount IC, HKS BOV, Stock Turbo CT26 @15psi.

The last time we raced i beat him by exactly 1 car by the top of fourth. Well as it turns out this time he beat me by exactly that much and the only thing he did was get a tune on his setup.

Although i still made him work for it

http://media.putfile.com/Jordan-Vs-Chris

Most people say DC sports header aint worth shit so i would say my car has I/E and a tune.

All people in this video are robots and its completely computer generated.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A real header & full S2 valvetrain & tune = you killing him.
Working on it. But i totally found a house i wanna buy so it will probably get put off.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice You did a good run, time to tune yours and get some Nos, since hes running forced induction. My friend has the same year car but a JDM version and it was running 12s. He had a problem with the Fuel managment but soon he will have it running again. Hes trying to sell it to me but I dont know any thing bout Fuel manangment to try to fix it. Ill buy it if it runs, lol. Get him on the next run!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts