Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got off work at 2pm today (saturday) while i was driving home down 19, i saw a silver Mustang in my rear view mirror. No big deal, keep driving and i get at the kash and karry light and hes right behind me, i take off normal and i get up to about third gear and move into the left lane. I look back and realise hes coming up on my ass quick, so i keep it in third, as there is a car next to me i am going by.
As soon as i got past the car on the passenger side he swoops over and goes, i started after he did and my front bumper got to about to the back of his driver door . I wind out third gear and slam forth and i start pulling back (he had momentum, i matched his speed and THEN i accelerated faster then him) Winding out 4th gear and a explorer is in my lane i am coming up quick on, we end out with his fender at the middle of my door (keep in mind i started at the back of his driver door) And let out.

He was a pretty cool guy...from a 1st gear roll he woulda got RAPED!!!

95 Stang Cobra, I/H/X Pipe/ Exhaust and Gears

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
damd they said there would be popcorn w/this thread? WTF?! oh there it is.....
good story.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
cool shit mang thinking of h2b in the sedan lol

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
95' cobra's didnt come in silver btw. But he couldve had it painted...
Probably a cobra badged GT...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oooooooooooo duley noted maybe he didnt know wtf he was talking about. Thats why i always ask for hood poppage.

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
haha what is it with mustangs?? worse than any other drivers when it comes to thinking they are hot stuff. i had a nice 02-03(?) convertible cobra try to keep up with me in the twistys yesterday... paced him then left him watching my bumper. good stuff to you man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts